Author Topic: I've been given a free upgrade to Avast Cleanup Premium but doesn't work  (Read 2167 times)

Offline Elodie15

Hi everyone,

I've received an e-mail from Avast telling me I've been given a free upgrade to Avast cleanup premium but when I try to use it redirects me to the subscription and payment page.

Does someone have the same problem ?

Here is a partial screenshot of the e-mail I received :

"Hello,   

I’m Martin Stellar, product expert for Avast Cleanup Premium. You’ve been given a free upgrade to the all-new, most powerful PC optimization tool from Avast, and I’m very pleased to introduce you to your new product.   

You’ve got plenty of new PC-boosting features, including:   

✔       A totally revamped Windows, app and browser cleaner

✔       Patented PC-revitalizing technology for extra speed

✔       Regular maintenance & troubleshooting

✔       Regular PC health monitoring and reports

Going forward I’ll show you how to get the most out of Avast Cleanup Premium, share tips to improve your PC’s performance, and keep you up to date on upcoming features.   

Let’s start right away with three essential steps to get a faster, cleaner and smoother PC — in just minutes!   

Martin Stellar
"

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Well, Martin Stellar is Stellarman, best you wait for his answer.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Justin248

I received the same email on 14/04/19 from Mr Stellar.
Marketing departments should not be allowed to tease subscribers, just so they can promote a new version of something. I would appreciate an answer. Thanks

Online Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Hi everyone,

I've received an e-mail from Avast telling me I've been given a free upgrade to Avast cleanup premium but when I try to use it redirects me to the subscription and payment page.

Does someone have the same problem ?

Here is a partial screenshot of the e-mail I received :

"Hello,   

I’m Martin Stellar, product expert for Avast Cleanup Premium. You’ve been given a free upgrade to the all-new, most powerful PC optimization tool from Avast, and I’m very pleased to introduce you to your new product.   

You’ve got plenty of new PC-boosting features, including:   

✔       A totally revamped Windows, app and browser cleaner

✔       Patented PC-revitalizing technology for extra speed

✔       Regular maintenance & troubleshooting

✔       Regular PC health monitoring and reports

Going forward I’ll show you how to get the most out of Avast Cleanup Premium, share tips to improve your PC’s performance, and keep you up to date on upcoming features.   

Let’s start right away with three essential steps to get a faster, cleaner and smoother PC — in just minutes!   

Martin Stellar
"

Hi,

sorry that it took me so long to respond but I had to investigate it a bit to find out what happened.

I apologize for creating a confusion here but we sent this email to our users (including you) by mistake so there will be another email explaining the whole situation sent in the upcoming days.

Thank you for reporting it!