Business Products > Avast Business

how to update virus database for avast business antivirus pro offline?

<< < (2/2)

.: Mac :.:
Correct, a license file would activate it offline. Contact your reseller to get the license file.

Regarding companies or government agencies, many are offline but allow the on-premise console access to the internet via a proxy. The on-premise console then distributes the updates to the clients who do not have internet access. While some elements still do not work like the reputation checking, this does allow the VPS, Engine and program updates to apply.

fayong:

--- Quote from: .: Mac :. on April 24, 2019, 12:47:34 PM ---Correct, a license file would activate it offline. Contact your reseller to get the license file.

Regarding companies or government agencies, many are offline but allow the on-premise console access to the internet via a proxy. The on-premise console then distributes the updates to the clients who do not have internet access. While some elements still do not work like the reputation checking, this does allow the VPS, Engine and program updates to apply.

--- End quote ---
Thanks for your reply, but my reseller also know where can get the license file. :'(

Asyn:
If it's a legit reseller, they should know that... ;)

fayong:
I just is a legit reseller, where I can know it? thanks a lot.

Asyn:
-> https://www.avast.com/business/partner-locator

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version