Author Topic: Please fix this "an unexpected error occurred" for the love of God!  (Read 1413 times)

Offline MoltresRider

EVERY TIME Avast "updates" itself, it ALWAYS reverts back to a "free" version despite the fact that my paid license is available! However, I am UNABLE to switch to it because "An unexpected error occurred". This error has been present in MANY VERSIONS now and I ALWAYS have to revert to an early 2018 version and let it update on its own in order to get my license to work!

I have been reporting this issue for AGES now and it DOES NOT EVEN look like that you guys are going to fix it!!!

I am REAL CLOSE to DEMANDING a full refund of Avast Premier because I pay for Premier and I CANNOT use it half the time because "an unexpected error occurred" as usual

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Please fix this "an unexpected error occurred" for the love of God!
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2019, 05:58:17 AM »
Did you buy from Avast directly or from a reseller..?
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0