Consumer Products > Avast Free Antivirus / Premium Security (legacy Pro Antivirus, Internet Security, Premier)
Reward error!?
(1/3) > >>
DroNz:
Hi,

I am Avast free antivirus user. During my leisure, I was just going through the app, where I found that I can upgrade the antivirus even by referring to friends.
Recently, I have referred to one of my friends and later in the "Earn Rewards" section, I got the option to claim the "Avast Pro Antivirus", it clearly stated that I would get 6 months of free Avast Pro Antivirus. Later, after claiming and installing everything properly when tried to check the duration of the Avast Pro Licence, it showed up as only 30 days remaining.
Why didn't I get the duration as 6 months/180 days but only 30 days?

Is this a bug? Or can I know what's the reason behind this?

I've provided the snapshots of the reward section and license duration in the attachments below.
Please find attached.

Thank you.

Regards,
Vaibhav.
BWhit:
Hi Vaibhav,

I'm very sorry to hear that the recommendation reward isn't working correctly for you.

To investigate what is happening, can I ask you to send me a PM with the license number of the 30-day license (so that the license number is not shared publicly and isn't abused). Can I also ask you to send across the recommendation link that is on your rewards page as well?

* To send me a PM, please click the speech bubble icon under my name
* To find the license number, please click on the license, and it will expand to show the license number
DroNz:
Thanks for the response.
I have PM'ed you with the details. Kindly check.
NON:
FYI, a Japanese user also reported the same issue.
Mr_Freeze:
Hello.
Did you ever get this solved?
I have the same issue, I recommended Avast to a friend and only got 30 days instead of the 6 months it said.
Navigation
Message Index
Next page

Go to full version