Author Topic: Purchased products over a week ago, still no license codes  (Read 2107 times)

Offline themollusk189

Hello,

I purchased several Avast products on 4/22/19 and initially was given the following notification in my confirmation email:

Unfortunately, due to an error on our part, we have not been able to provide you with an activation code yet. Your code should be available at avast.com/find-order within the next 48 hours. We are sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused. Thank you for your understanding.

I have checked for license codes daily at that link, and the only thing displayed is my order information and the exact same message as above.

On 4/25 (or about), I sent in a support ticket to Avast informing them of the situation. I have STILL not received a response, nor any confirmation email that it was received.

The only charge I've received on my Discover card is a random $5.39 charge on 4/23.

Can someone please help me? I have been an Avast customer for a while and don't want to find something else to keep my device protected.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Purchased products over a week ago, still no license codes
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2019, 07:36:19 AM »
On 4/25 (or about), I sent in a support ticket to Avast informing them of the situation. I have STILL not received a response, nor any confirmation email that it was received.
Post your ticket-ID.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline themollusk189

« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2019, 10:49:27 PM »

Post your ticket-ID.
[/quote]

I don't have one. They never sent me a confirmation that the ticket was received.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2019, 12:08:19 AM »
Try checking this link:
Resend avast License https://www.avast.com/resend-license-paid.php, you will need to enter the email that you used when purchasing the license, e.g. the one that the original email with the link was sent.

I don't know if this will handle all of your licenses, but it is certainly a start point.

To get a Support Ticket ID you need to have submitted a support ticket, did you submit one ?
Try the following: https://support.avast.com/contact.

Support tickets are handled on a First In First Out and can take around 5 days, depending on payment method. Whatever you do don't submit multiple tickets as this throws you back in the line.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2019, 02:53:27 PM »
Hi themollusk189,

I'm sorry for the issues that you have been experiencing with your recent order.

I have responded to your support ticket via email just now - there was an issue with the order system that prevented the licenses from being created (and the payment for those licenses being taken).

Please let me know by replying to the ticket email if you have any further issues or questions regarding your orders.