Author Topic: A small problem.  (Read 2393 times)

Offline Toros

A small problem.
« on: May 16, 2019, 03:58:53 PM »
For a couple weeks now, I've been using ACP. It's a great product and it has, on its own, boosted my computer's performance to levels that it's never been at before, but there's one issue that it, apparently, can't fix. For a while now, it's been trying to fix my C drive, but it can't quite get there. It asks me to restart my computer, but when it does, and it boots back up and I open ACP again, the problem's still there. I'm on Windows 7.

After restarting the computer, it attempts to do a disk checkup. Whether or not I let it, it doesn't change the result at all; the problem persists.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: A small problem.
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2019, 04:10:12 PM »
For a couple weeks now, I've been using ACP. It's a great product and it has, on its own, boosted my computer's performance to levels that it's never been at before, but there's one issue that it, apparently, can't fix. For a while now, it's been trying to fix my C drive, but it can't quite get there. It asks me to restart my computer, but when it does, and it boots back up and I open ACP again, the problem's still there. I'm on Windows 7.

After restarting the computer, it attempts to do a disk checkup. Whether or not I let it, it doesn't change the result at all; the problem persists.

Hi,

thank you for the positive feedback, it's always nice to see someone who really and truly appreciates our product.

Anyway regarding the issue you mentioned, it is a known bug which we already identified and fixed however we are a bit struggling with releasing it as the update also contains other fixes which haven't been finished yet.
We are very close to the release and most likely next week we will release it to public so once your instance will be updated the problem disappears and you won't be notified about the restart over and over again.

Thank you for your patience and have a nice day.

Offline Toros

Re: A small problem.
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 04:43:56 PM »
Ah, alright! Thank you for the quick response, I'll wait as long as needed. Thank you very much!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager