Author Topic: Bank mode issue with ABSA bank, South Africa  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Kabs2

Bank mode issue with ABSA bank, South Africa
« on: May 25, 2019, 12:09:48 PM »
Hi,

I can't seem to simply REPORT AN ISSUE through the browser. It's either search the accursed FAQ pages (which I am not doing) or bug off. These unfriendly channels are most irritating and I wish the person who invented the acronym "FAQ", and organisation that recluse themselves behind an impermeable FAQ wall would just choke.

That said, printing to PDF from Avast Browse BANK MODE doesn't work very well. It forces everything to print portrait instead of landscape, and the reports look awful as a result. I have tried all sorts of things to remedy this to no avail. I therefore have no option but to stop using the Avast browser for the foreseeable future. Unfortunately, Avast is not very good with feedback on this type of thing, so I am not holding my thumbs for anyone to contact me back and say it has been fixed.

https://ib.absa.co.za/absa-online/login.jsp

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
Re: Bank mode issue with ABSA bank, South Africa
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2019, 01:45:25 PM »
Hi Kabs2,

When you say that it forces you to print to portrait instead of landscape, can I ask whether you are able to use the option to change the Layout in the Print window from portrait to landscape (as in the attached image) when you attempt to save as PDF?

If you cannot change the Layout, can you describe the situation for me so we can investigate further? (e.g. the Layout option does not appear, or the option does appear but it will not allow you to switch from portrait to landscape etc.)