Author Topic: Passwords sync  (Read 2735 times)

Offline Patrick570

Passwords sync
« on: May 28, 2019, 05:07:03 PM »
Hello, I am trying to sync my passwords across devices.  However, when I try to activate the synchronization & back-up on my phone, I am asked to authorize access from a device that's already active.  Unfortunately, I don't have my original device anymore and I can't seem to be able to do this with any other device either since they were never activated from that original device.  I followed the steps on the website to restore my account from the original email I received, but I require the original Master Password which I don't remember, it's been too long.  Would it be possible for someone to reset my account so I can restart anew?  I understand from other posts that I've seen that doing this will delete all my passwords and data, but I would appreciate if someone could help me do this.
Thanks.

Offline Fanny21

Re: Passwords sync
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2019, 04:20:11 PM »
PROBLEM AVEC LE MOT DE PASSE AVAST

SYETMATIQUEMENT LA VERSION ESSAIS CE RETELECHARGE ET TOUJOURS EN VERSION ESSAIS

ALORS QUE PAYER POUR 3 ANS

LORS D ECRITURE DU MOT DE PASSE SUITE A DEMANDE .................PROBLEM CONSTATER  UNE CROIX

SA COMMENCE BIEN

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2019, 06:07:53 PM »
@Patrick570
I've reset the synchronization group for you now, so you should be able to synchronize your logins again as if you were a new user. Please let me know if you have any further issues.

@Fanny21:
Please create a topic in the French section of the forum - https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=23.0

Offline Ryan Gross

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2019, 06:07:43 PM »
Hey there

I'm having the same issues are you able to reset my sync for me thank you so much

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2019, 05:18:18 PM »
Hi Ryan Gross,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. Can I first confirm that you are aware of and understand that resetting the sync for you will delete all of your stored passwords/data?