Author Topic: Please help! Suspicious Message Flood!  (Read 2302 times)

hondaciv

Please help! Suspicious Message Flood!
« on: August 16, 2006, 01:25:04 AM »
I was downloading something with newsleecher, and all of a sudden my screen fills up with boxes saying something about a suspicious message.  See the picture link for full effect.

How do I make this not happen?

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y48/hondaciv/makeitstop.jpg

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Please help! Suspicious Message Flood!
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2006, 02:33:47 AM »
Well I have never seen multiple warnings, I thought that avast served up one and you have to select an action first before another would be displayed.

What does the Subject say, I'm assuming it is blank ?

This is part Of the Internet Mail (which includes NNTP coverage), Heuristics, and you can lower the Heuristic Level to Medium or Low so that it doesn't trap the suspicious subject. You could also set it to Custom and that would activate the Customize button and also allow you to do a more detailed customization. I also suggest you browse the avast help file, Resident Scanners, Internet Mail Provider Settings, Heuristics page and the Heuristics Advanced page for more detailed information.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security