Author Topic: Avast Passwords restore link is expired, so I can't sync.  (Read 2954 times)

Offline Chris1027

Avast Passwords restore link is expired, so I can't sync.
« on: June 01, 2019, 08:36:02 PM »
Had to factory reset my old phone which was at the time my only synced device, and the restore button in the email just leads to an expired link. I've found a few threads on this, but they all seem to have zero replies. Any help would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Chris

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
Re: Avast Passwords restore link is expired, so I can't sync.
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2019, 05:29:24 PM »
Hi Chris1027,

I'm sorry for the delay in responding to you. I have sent you a replacement link via PM. You should be able to use this link as if it was the "Restore" button in the backup email. Please see this support article for more information on how to use the backup if needed: https://support.avast.com/article/92/

Offline pcronne

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 07:00:10 PM »
Hi
I have same issue after reinstalling my mobile with avast (my only one devuvce sync)
Please could you send new link to restore my passwords ?
My email/account : pcronne@gmail.com

Thanks in advance !
Rgds
Pascal Cronne

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2020, 07:03:02 PM »
@ pcronne
I advise you remove your email from a public forum, unless you particularly like spam, etc.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security