Author Topic: Where did my License go.  (Read 2247 times)

Offline Robert1162

Where did my License go.
« on: June 12, 2019, 06:20:51 PM »
I had it up until today and all of the sudden it says I don't. I entered the License # and it says it has expired. It's from may 29 2019. I've included screen shots of the email.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2019, 02:04:35 PM by BWhit »

Offline Robert1162

Re: Where did my License go.
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2019, 03:51:13 AM »
Thanks for the prompt reply. Turns out I asked my wife if you people had put the money back in our account from the Avast Cleanup that you charged us for that I hadn't asked for. Imagine my surprise when she told me you morons returned the money for the Cleanup I didn't want and the Antivirus I did want. So let's try this again and let's see if you can handle a simple Internet transaction without screwing it up again.

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2019, 02:04:19 PM »
Hi Robert1162,

I apologize for the mistake made by our billing support.

I have sent you an email now about the licenses - please reply to the email to let me know if the proposed solution is acceptable to you.

Please be aware, I have removed the screenshots from your message as they contained details of the licenses that should not be posted on a public forum.

Offline Robert1162

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2019, 03:57:02 PM »
I tried to reply to the email but I received a no reply message. You solution is more then acceptable thank you.