Author Topic: Yabb se  (Read 31367 times)

mr.morden

Re:Yabb se
« Reply #30 on: January 28, 2004, 03:17:19 PM »
it removes brrowser hijack trojans

example,you type www.google.com and it goes somewhere else
check that site where is that proggie,there is plenty of info about that CWShredder thing

Offline Eddy

• Avast Evangelist
  • Maybe Bot
  • Watching (over?) you
    • Malware removal, Biljart and other things.
« Reply #31 on: January 28, 2004, 03:27:33 PM »
Ok, I informed Opera about this prog. With everything that (sofar) is said in this thread. Hope they can come up with something to solve it, cause it is only Opera who is doing this. If they respond I certainly will post it here. And ofcourse Pavel, it is not an error at Avast. I know that. Was just saying that I feel sorry for Avast this is happening. It is not nice when people get to see screens/sites like that when the click on one of the links here. Avast and Yabb don't deserve this. Have nothing but the highest respect for the entire Avast team, who do a great job. (btw thanks for the quick update with the new virus last night)

My knowledge of the english language ain't that good, so I hope you all will understand what I'm trying to say. Having problems to express myself clearly in english, sorry for that.

CoJo

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2004, 04:18:44 AM »
Artras, your command of the english is just fine!
Much better than I would be able to do with your first language--which is?
Latin, I do a fair job from my years of Catholic education from grade school on through my BSN (nursing degree)

cojo