Consumer Products > Avast Cleanup

Cleanup still ignoring Cache, Cookies and History

(1/2) > >>

Wolf_22:
Cleanup has been ignoring; Browser cache, Tracking and Browsing history sections for weeks now - no fix has been applied?? Other users have posted this issue and I have also submitted logs. Surely this is unacceptable? Do you not regression test before release?

Also within the application settings, automatic maintenance cannot be set to "on" (even though it shows on in dashboard), and the items within this section do not load. Again I provided this in my submitted log query.

Please provide an update on this issue.

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: Wolf_22 on July 24, 2019, 10:41:19 AM ---Cleanup has been ignoring; Browser cache, Tracking and Browsing history sections for weeks now - no fix has been applied?? Other users have posted this issue and I have also submitted logs. Surely this is unacceptable? Do you not regression test before release?

Also within the application settings, automatic maintenance cannot be set to "on" (even though it shows on in dashboard), and the items within this section do not load. Again I provided this in my submitted log query.

Please provide an update on this issue.

--- End quote ---

Hi,

we apologize for the not working component however the problem is that we are not able to induce the same issue internally and so far we haven't got any data from outside (even though some users promised to sent them but in fact they never did).

We would highly appreciate the log files from your computer so we can examine what happened there.

You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe assuming that you have still Avast Cleanup installed on your computer.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.
Thank you.

Wolf_22:
I sent the log files a number of weeks ago with a detailed description of the issue. I will send again in next 15 mins and quote your username in the issue description.

Wolf_22:
Log sent 09:51

Stellarman:

--- Quote from: Wolf_22 on July 25, 2019, 10:24:12 AM ---Log sent 09:51

--- End quote ---

Thank you very much, I was able to find your logs on our server, we are already looking at them.

I will keep you updated in this thread about the progress.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version