Author Topic: Beware Of...  (Read 3094 times)

drhayden1

« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 01:50:02 PM by drhayden1 »

cyberbeast609

Re: Beware Of...
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2006, 05:45:43 AM »
do you know some website where i can download trojan viruses or where i can get that viruses

drhayden1

« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2006, 05:57:42 AM »
do you know some website where i can download trojan viruses or where i can get that viruses

for what reason would you want to unless you want to test your virus program-not wise unless you know what you are doing :o
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:59:39 AM by drhayden1 »

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 03:27:43 PM »

This is an 'anti-virus' support forum and not a virus distribution service. You signed up today and have posted twice basicilly asking for help in getting viruses. So we have to ask your reasons and motives in these requests ?
Not that it will do you much good in getting assistance in building a virus collection.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline polonus

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Probably Bot
  • malware fighter
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 03:46:24 PM »
Hi cyberbeast 609,

Why don't you contact H.D. Moore, he is into the same thing, and even has a search engine opened up, which was at once censored of course, or why don't you join the Cult of the Dead Cow group, that say they are in a full disclosure project and making a malware gallery for good purposes, as we may believe them. I think this is the wrong way around. One must not be a malware author to be a good malware fighters, as a good fire fighter should not be a good fire-raiser.
What you could do instaead is learn to code securely, learn to work parsers, analyzing tools, compilers and re-compilers, hex viewers, and startup lists, dll checkers, and dependency walkers, that is better way to understand malware, and what to do against it in process and registry. Read, read, read, and do not collect malware, fight it. Curiosity killed the cat ye know,

polonus

Cybersecurity is more of an attitude than anything else. Avast Evangelists.

Use NoScript, a limited user account and a virtual machine and be safe(r)!