Author Topic: payment issue  (Read 1683 times)

Offline selvaeee2009

payment issue
« on: July 04, 2019, 06:24:26 PM »
Buy the license, do not receive, use net distribution services pvt ltd
Send again showed no buy
My bank account the money was transferred.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: payment issue
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2019, 08:47:18 PM »
If by "use net distribution services pvt ltd" you mean that you purchased your license through net distribution services pvt ltd ?

I found this on a Google search on the company - Net Distribution Services Pvt Ltd is India's unique multi channel online retailing company.

Are they an approved Avast Distributor ?
If so you need to contact them about the license as this forum has no ability to check transactions through Avast Distributors.

EDIT: also found this:
Quote from: extract
Digital Product Orders

Fulfillment of digital will be done through the transaction confirmation, which will include a download link and product license key which should be used to activate the product. For more information, consult the Help links provided on the confirmation emails."

Once downloaded, the transaction is set to be complete. A refund of the transaction will be done only at the discretion of the software producer and license owner.

Net Distribution is an online reseller and does not have the rights to reverse transactions and make refunds once the product has been purchased and the software key provided to the license buyer (consumer)

This policy is in force from 15 June 2014. Any change in the policy will be at the sole discretion of NDSL. By accepting this policy you are accepting the terms conditions, charges as mentioned in the policy.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2019, 08:51:55 PM by DavidR »
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline BWhit

• Avast team
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2019, 04:43:27 PM »
I can confirm that Net Distribution Services Private Limited is an official Avast distributor.

@selvaeee2009 I can see that we have generated a license for you from the recent order you have made. If for some reason you have not received the activation code from NDSL, you can access it by logging in to https://my.avast.com (using the same details as you are registered with on this forum).
« Last Edit: July 08, 2019, 05:09:53 PM by BWhit »

Offline atulk

« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2019, 11:22:04 AM »
Hi Avast Sales/Billing Support,

Please help.

Almost similar issue here - [Also with the India partner Net Distribution Services Pvt Ltd]

I went through the purchase screens brought up by the "Unwrap Offer" option within the Avast Free Antivirus program on Windows 10.  The Offer was for Avast Premier for 1 PC for 1 Year for Rs.1249.
My Credit Card got charged successfully but then the payment screen never returned me with any Order information.  The Charge on my Credit Card was for Rs.1249 on July 27, 2019 around 2:15PM IST in the afternoon.  I haven't received any confirmation email or any Order information nor does any license show up within my Login on Avast or in the Avast Free Antivirus program.

Please help.

Regards,
Atul.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2019, 03:33:12 PM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Renewals/Refunds)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0