Author Topic: CANCEL AVAST CLEANUP PLEASE  (Read 3421 times)

Offline Morality

CANCEL AVAST CLEANUP PLEASE
« on: July 29, 2019, 11:25:14 PM »
Hello i would like my avast cleanup subscription canceled along with any other subscription i currently have. Im sorry to say but ive been having nothing but problems with avast. A few of many of the problems are, avast crashes the computer when in game and when running a security scan causing a blue screen then i have to reinstall... another would be avast is extremely invasive with registry causing programs not to launch unless u go into the registry manually and find the program debugger and clear the avast txt.  >:( So just a fyi anyone who has avast and there trying to launch something and getting a box that says that it cannot be located its most probably avast changing debugger registry. Another thing is that it has also changed registry txt so that most programs do NOT show up in control panel uninstaller or any uninstaller for that matter. I honestly suggest everyone go with a different antivirus/cleaner! Oh one last thing is dang ppl stop projecting adds every time u try and scan your dang computer like most people need a vpn or a data shredder or overly expensive cleaner that doesnt work. Thank you for your time have a nice day.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: CANCEL AVAST CLEANUP PLEASE
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2019, 01:04:28 PM »
Hello i would like my avast cleanup subscription canceled along with any other subscription i currently have. Im sorry to say but ive been having nothing but problems with avast. A few of many of the problems are, avast crashes the computer when in game and when running a security scan causing a blue screen then i have to reinstall... another would be avast is extremely invasive with registry causing programs not to launch unless u go into the registry manually and find the program debugger and clear the avast txt.  >:( So just a fyi anyone who has avast and there trying to launch something and getting a box that says that it cannot be located its most probably avast changing debugger registry. Another thing is that it has also changed registry txt so that most programs do NOT show up in control panel uninstaller or any uninstaller for that matter. I honestly suggest everyone go with a different antivirus/cleaner! Oh one last thing is dang ppl stop projecting adds every time u try and scan your dang computer like most people need a vpn or a data shredder or overly expensive cleaner that doesnt work. Thank you for your time have a nice day.

Hi,

could you please provide me with the email address or activation key of products you would like to cancel?
I was able to find only Avast Internet Security which has already cancelled subscription but still valid until Apr/09/2020 and then there is expired Cleanup without any subscription which expired Jun/10/2019.
So if you have any other licenses which are still valid and you would like to cancel them, please send me more detailed information about them so I can cancel them for you.

About the problem with a debugger this is definitely not the intended behavior and we will take a look at it.
It usually works automatically so when you put something to sleep (which sets the debugger key) it is automatically woken up in the moment you start the application or open a file using the application which were previously put to sleep.
However in your case it seems that there might be something wrong with our service which takes care about sleeping/waking up programs which ends in this very unpleasant situation.
Please accept our apology for any inconveniences caused by our product.

Thank you.

Offline Morality

« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2019, 08:09:35 PM »
I tried the avast cleanup twice first time i was sent a email with a order # jan, 10 it ended in june. I did the same thing i did before, when it was advertised as a free trial. But this time i didnt receive any order number and it didnt show up on my account. Im sure yall can lookup my account email and find any active trials and i stoped using it awhile back and i DO NOT want to be charged for it plz.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2019, 09:13:36 AM »
I tried the avast cleanup twice first time i was sent a email with a order # jan, 10 it ended in june. I did the same thing i did before, when it was advertised as a free trial. But this time i didnt receive any order number and it didnt show up on my account. Im sure yall can lookup my account email and find any active trials and i stoped using it awhile back and i DO NOT want to be charged for it plz.

As I wrote before, all I can see attached to your email which is registered here on the Avast Forum is already suspended so you won't be charged for it. However based on the experience you described with not receiving the confirmation email the second time you get a trial might be caused by some typo in email you have entered during the purchase. That's why I cannot find it (since I don't know what you have entered and you haven't received the confirmation email).

In order to help I think the easiest way for both of us would be if you navigate to Menu -> My licenses and there expand the Avast Cleanup license to see the actual activation key entered in the app.
Please send me the key so I could look it up in our system to see whether there is another record and eventually suspend the license as well to make sure you won't be charged when the Trial expires.

Thank you.

Offline Morality

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
HEY DUDE GUESS WHAT I WAS CHARGED FOR IT $54.11 UNSUBSCRIBE ME PLEEAAAAAAAASEEEE.