Author Topic: Passwords Logins view and loggin problem  (Read 3171 times)

REDACTED

Passwords Logins view and loggin problem
« on: July 26, 2018, 05:40:34 PM »
Hello,

i use Avast Passwords also for my company logins and found out that it is not really workflow optimized for passwords on subdomains.

First:
The main problem is, that the search function in the passwords manager doesn't search a subdomain. it just search the main domain name and there for i got 100 results.
if the domain is abc.xxxx.com i can just search for xxxx.com and not for abc.xxxx.com and also got all results with xxxx.com

Second:
The same problem is also in the browser. if i am on one of this xxxx.com sites, it shows me every saved login with this domain and not just the right one fits to the subdomain.

Third:
The Logins view in Avast passwords should be also in a table view. i have just there the blogs and just see the domain and user in the view but not the subdomain...

Is there a way to extend the software to have better workflows with subdomains and logins view?
Thank you

Offline Daniel Hustava

• Avast team
Re: Passwords Logins view and loggin problem
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2018, 07:41:17 PM »
Hi Ciscospirit,

As a user of like trillion servers within avast domain, I feel you. I have good news and bad news. Good news is that its a feature thats on the table. It will happen... . Bad new is that it definitely won't be this year.

Dan

REDACTED

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2018, 08:03:56 PM »
Hello,

thanks for your reply... oh the bad news is really a bad news :(

Offline matthias.hohl

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2019, 09:57:20 PM »
Hello,

are there any news about this?
i would need this feature for subdomains also.