Consumer Products > Avast Secure Browser for Windows

Background image

(1/1)

chesjak:
Hi

I have had enough with all the ads in Chrome and want to use Avast Secure Browser which I do use from time to time.

I have set up my Chrome browser to have a picture when I start it. 

Chrome has a small icon in the bottom right of the screen which allows for the setup of a screen picture.

I cannot find a facility to do this with Avast Browser anywhere.

Is it possible and if so can anyone help me set it up.

Many thanks for any help.

Adam H:
Hi, to be honest, I didn't get the problem you're encountering. Can you please explain it clearlier? What did you set up? How can a small icon allow a setup of a picture? What setup?

chesjak:
Hi Adam H

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry if I didn’t explain myself clearly.

On the Chrome home page, bottom right,  there is a small icon which looks like a pencil which allows for “”customising the page””.   If you click on that it opens up a list of 4 commands.  “Chrome Backgrounds” and “Upload an image” being two of them.

If I click on the “Upload an image” it allows me to select a picture from my files which I then use as a background picture for the home page.

If you don’t have the problem, how do you do it then?

bob3160:

--- Quote from: chesjak on August 19, 2019, 01:00:13 PM ---Hi Adam H

Thanks for your reply.

Sorry if I didn’t explain myself clearly.

On the Chrome home page, bottom right,  there is a small icon which looks like a pencil which allows for “”customising the page””.   If you click on that it opens up a list of 4 commands.  “Chrome Backgrounds” and “Upload an image” being two of them.

If I click on the “Upload an image” it allows me to select a picture from my files which I then use as a background picture for the home page.

If you don’t have the problem, how do you do it then?

--- End quote ---
That option (feature) isn't available in the Secure Browser.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version