Author Topic: problems with free password thingy.  (Read 1997 times)

Offline ajdstitch

problems with free password thingy.
« on: September 10, 2019, 04:53:21 PM »
hi, i am using firefox and windows 10. trying to change all emails to a new address. having to go in to each site via the password thing, log in, and change the email address. whilst there i am also generating new passwords where some are weak.

i am having problems in that, some of the passwords, log in details are nor being filled in, i have had to do it manually.

where i am generating new passwords and saving them on the sites the avast password thing is not remembering the genenerated password that it has just filled in.the avast box says to log in manually and it will create a login for that page, why is it not remembering the password it has just genenrated?????? and as i cannot remember it i am having to do a password reset.

that where i have logged in it then saves my user name instead of login, especially such as when i log into avast and then community it doesn't know what log in name to use as it now has two to choose from for the same site.

that on my home insurance page, i had to manually log in, even though the details are there in the avast box, that when i click on the avast key on the browser bar to generate a new password, and update my email address the  pop up box is completely empty.

and now, i have just genenerated a new password  for a site and the place it should be in the pop up box for save this password is blank.

I never knew it would be so hard to change an email address. :'( :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 05:17:37 PM by ajdstitch »