Author Topic: Session Expired Due to Inactivity - Cannot use console  (Read 3464 times)

Offline David2031

Session Expired Due to Inactivity - Cannot use console
« on: June 19, 2019, 08:00:02 PM »
The Avast Console for managing our business machines is practically unusable due to the constant "Session Expired" and "Unknown Error" messages that kick us out of the console, literally with every button or link we click on.  We have tried multiple different browsers, cleared Windows profiles, tried different logins and nothing helps.  I can see on this forum that the problem is literally years old and doesn't get any better.

Given this constant issue and unhelpful replies from support, this is seriously pushing our business to take tens of thousands of dollars in sales to another vendor and leave Avast behind.

I need someone who actually has something helpful to offer to show some interest in fixing this problem.

Offline tomsc

• Avast team
Re: Session Expired Due to Inactivity - Cannot use console
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2019, 08:04:42 AM »
We are internally tracking this bug since two days ago. It is currently being analyzed by our developers.
If you happen to talk to our support you can use bug number CBC-8648 as a reference.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 08:21:03 AM by tomsc »

Offline dgs

« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 02:06:54 PM »
I have this exact same issue.  What is the fix?

Offline mickey.b

• Business Senior Support Technician
  • Avast team
    • Avast Business Technical Support
« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2019, 07:38:19 PM »
I have this exact same issue.  What is the fix?

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a case at https://www.avast.com/business-support-contact because since this issue isn't effecting all of our customers, our development/production team is having to handle each issue on a case-by-case basis.
- Mickey B.
Avast Business Senior Support Technician
https://www.avast.com/business/support