Author Topic: registering for avast  (Read 2304 times)

toothy

registering for avast
« on: August 18, 2006, 10:31:51 PM »
Hi - I don't know where else to ask, since I can't reach avast by phone and my  e-mails to them don't connect, but I keep receiving messages that my avast has expired.  I have re-registered (I THINK I'm doing it right!) several times in the last few days and still keep getting that "expired" message. 

I WANT avast working for me - any suggestions as to how to reach anyone at avast to answer this question? 

Apparently my Outlook Express isn't programmed right or something and I don't know what codes should be in it to allow it to connect.

THANKS!! (I realize this is probably absolutely NOT the place to ask this, but I'm DESPARATE!!!)

Online DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: registering for avast
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »
I assume you visited this page and re-registered avast! 4 Home Registration, if so you should have been sent an email automatically.
Do you have an anti-spam filter or does your ISP that might be filtering the avast.com domain ?
What email address are you giving for the registration to be sent to (only the domain, the bit after the @ ?

Q: My licence key has expired, what to do? http://www.avast.com/eng/faq-registration-license.html#idt_1442

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security