Author Topic: Restoring my Avast Passwords data without original e-mail  (Read 1183 times)

Offline Roza.Uhlirova

Restoring my Avast Passwords data without original e-mail
« on: September 23, 2019, 08:25:27 PM »
Hi there,
I performed a factory reset of my android phone. I had Avast Passwords installed before, with automatic backup to my Avast account turned on. I had no other trusted devices. After the reset, I am unable to restore the data from the account, because I did not know I will need the way-back e-mail with the link to restore. I know the login credentials to my Avast account, but it seems this is not as important as one old e-mail. Seems to me my data are lost and there is no way to 1) restore my data 2) use Avast Passwords on my phone with my Avast account any more. Basically, the only option is to use Avast Passwords from scratch without my stored data, and also set a new Avast account, because I cant use this account to sync. Am I correct?

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0