Author Topic: Entered incorrect email address on purchase.  (Read 1395 times)

Offline Roger301

Entered incorrect email address on purchase.
« on: October 10, 2019, 06:33:06 PM »
Unfortunately, I incorrectly entered an incorrect email address when I made a purchase for Track & Trace. Which obviously means I have not had any activation or order details. I have contacted customer services but have had no reply, therefore, is there a contact number I can call from the UK to speak to someone, please?
Many thanks, in advance. Roger.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Entered incorrect email address on purchase.
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 07:36:40 PM »
If you did enter an incorrect email address, you wouldn't receive the confirmation, order number, etc. as you mentioned.

Do you meant the Anti Track product ?
How did you try to contact customer services ?

Sales change order details wrong email address given, etc.
- Submit a support ticket https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales in your case select the Billing, payment, or license issues option - and then the I have a different billing or license issue and click Next and follow.

Support tickets are handled on a First In First Out order.  Whatever you do don't submit multiple tickets as this throws you back in the line.
See attached image of that link, select that option and click Next, now select the Avast Anti Track Premium (if that is indeed the product you purchased), now enter the required information and the problem, etc.

Using the support ticket system, try entering 00000000 in the order number as you say you didn't receive one (hopefully that will get through).  Then explain the problem (in that support ticket) of a possible incorrect email address entered and any other information to help find your order information and the correct email address (it could be a typo in that but may be close to the correct one).

Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline Roger301

« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 12:23:16 AM »
Thank you DavidR, all sorted now.  :)

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #3 on: October 12, 2019, 01:06:30 AM »
You're welcome.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security