Author Topic: Avast Cleanup Disk Doctor Drive C  (Read 2949 times)

Offline FinLion

Avast Cleanup Disk Doctor Drive C
« on: October 16, 2019, 01:20:28 PM »
Hello!

I have a problem with the Avast Cleanup Premium program. The disk doctor claims that my C drive has encountered some errors. I scanned the disk and restarted the computer, but the problem keeps persisting. I have heard that some possible updates may be available and they could solve the problem or bug from the system. What else could I do?

With best regards

Finlion

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: Avast Cleanup Disk Doctor Drive C
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:09:17 AM »
Hello!

I have a problem with the Avast Cleanup Premium program. The disk doctor claims that my C drive has encountered some errors. I scanned the disk and restarted the computer, but the problem keeps persisting. I have heard that some possible updates may be available and they could solve the problem or bug from the system. What else could I do?

With best regards

Finlion

Hi,

there are quite a lot of things fixed in the upcoming update however I cannot tell you when exactly we will be able to release it because of the security incident we had in Avast (more info here: https://blog.avast.com/ccleaner-fights-off-cyberespionage-attempt-abiss).

However if you would like to make sure that your problem will be fixed in the next version you can send us logs. We will check them and let you know.
You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files (x86)\AVAST Software\Avast Cleanup\tulogcollector.exe.
Just please add your email address there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Thank you.