Author Topic: how to cancel my avast premium cleanup auto subscription  (Read 16838 times)

REDACTED

how to cancel my avast premium cleanup auto subscription
« on: June 06, 2018, 12:08:29 PM »
i would like to ask how to cancel my auto renewal subscription without my Order ID? i just purchased the 60 day free trial today and was finding the email that avast sent to me but unfortunately i havent seen the so called email of my order and was unable to find the necessary order ID for me to cancel my auto subscription, i tried cancelling it on the avast website it says error bla bla and sent an email to me saying that auto subscription is already turned off but my license says its still on. i got some screenshots hope it helps. sorry for the bad english. thanks for the response in advance.

REDACTED

Re: how to cancel my avast premium cleanup auto subscription
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2018, 09:47:41 PM »
I'm having a similar issue. I was using an avast free account without email associated and was offered a trial version for the cleanup premium (7 days) and, if satisfied to buy the full version at the end of it. I was prompted to inform my credit card information (like many other companies in order to control who uses trial versions) but even before the 7 days were due I had a 365 contract. I entered in contact with the support before the trial ended and got asked for a ID from the confirmation email sent to me.
The problem is, I DON'T have an email associated with the account and have NOT received any request nor confirmation of the product being bought in my name.
I want to know how and when they are going to answer my problem in the way it needs to be handled or if I'll need to ask a lawyer.

Offline gretamagga

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 12:25:41 PM »
I would like to cancel my subscription and auto subscription.
I can't find where to do it.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2019, 01:27:50 PM »
i would like to ask how to cancel my auto renewal subscription without my Order ID? i just purchased the 60 day free trial today and was finding the email that avast sent to me but unfortunately i havent seen the so called email of my order and was unable to find the necessary order ID for me to cancel my auto subscription, i tried cancelling it on the avast website it says error bla bla and sent an email to me saying that auto subscription is already turned off but my license says its still on. i got some screenshots hope it helps. sorry for the bad english. thanks for the response in advance.

Hi,

could you please send me the activation key from Avast Cleanup Premium product so I can track down the correct record in our database and check it again for you?

Thank you!

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2019, 01:30:46 PM »
I'm having a similar issue. I was using an avast free account without email associated and was offered a trial version for the cleanup premium (7 days) and, if satisfied to buy the full version at the end of it. I was prompted to inform my credit card information (like many other companies in order to control who uses trial versions) but even before the 7 days were due I had a 365 contract. I entered in contact with the support before the trial ended and got asked for a ID from the confirmation email sent to me.
The problem is, I DON'T have an email associated with the account and have NOT received any request nor confirmation of the product being bought in my name.
I want to know how and when they are going to answer my problem in the way it needs to be handled or if I'll need to ask a lawyer.

Hi,

if you want to ask for a refund please contact our Support using this form: https://support.avast.com/en-us/contact/sales_refund?c=true
However you need to know at least the email you have used when purchasing the trial version.

If you don't remember, please send me at least the activation code from Avast Cleanup Premium product and I will try to look for your record in our database.

Thank you.

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2019, 01:32:08 PM »
I would like to cancel my subscription and auto subscription.
I can't find where to do it.

Hi,

I just cancelled your subscription.

Your current license is still valid until February 6th so you can still enjoy our product until then.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Offline richardkeyworth

« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2019, 10:35:17 PM »
Would be an awful lot easier if linked to order from logged-on account pages.  But then you don't want to make it too easy?

Offline jm.goodwin

« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2019, 09:56:13 PM »
I did (i assumed) cancel the auto renewal of the Avast Cleanup 60 day Trial some time ago.  But i have still today been debited the £39.99.  I have requested a refund.  i dont want this product, please refund.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2019, 06:17:26 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Renewals/Refunds)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline Andreea10

« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2019, 10:25:41 AM »
I'm having a similar issue.
I want to cancel my avast subscription, but i don't have an email associated to it so i can't follow the steps provided on the support page. I paid for the subscription for one year and I dindn't know it will renew automatically so yesterday I noticed that the sum of 59$ was blocked on my bank account by DRI*Avast Software. Now i want to stop it, but I don't know how without an email or ID. I have a proof from my banck account.
I want to know how and when they are going to answer my problem in the way it needs to be handled.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2019, 10:45:49 AM »
Now i want to stop it, but I don't know how without an email or ID.
Just enter/use 00000000 and explain it in your request.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0