Author Topic: Where to find 'Data settings' in the web management console  (Read 2351 times)

Offline J129

Where to find 'Data settings' in the web management console
« on: November 10, 2019, 09:11:02 PM »
In the client under Settings / General / Data settings there are settings allowing usage data to be shared with 3rd parties which we need to be switched off.

Could someone please tell me where to find the equivalent in the web console policies please. I have wandered all the way through the settings template without success.

Thanks

Offline mickey.b

• Business Senior Support Technician
  • Avast team
    • Avast Business Technical Support
Re: Where to find 'Data settings' in the web management console
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 08:49:27 PM »
In the client under Settings / General / Data settings there are settings allowing usage data to be shared with 3rd parties which we need to be switched off.

Could someone please tell me where to find the equivalent in the web console policies please. I have wandered all the way through the settings template without success.

Thanks

Unfortunately, these settings aren't currently in our Avast Business Management Consoles. For what's Now In Development, and to Submit Idea, please visit https://portal.productboard.com/afb/tabs/1-now-in-development
If enough people request this feature, our development/production team may consider/prioritize adding/changing this function in a future update.
- Mickey B.
Avast Business Senior Support Technician
https://www.avast.com/business/support

Offline Infratech Solutions

• Avast Reseller
  • Super Poster
  • Mayorista e integrador de Avast en España
    • Ciberseguridad Avast para empresas y MSPs en España.
Re: Where to find 'Data settings' in the web management console
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2019, 08:44:36 AM »
What is the sense of a central management system, the console, if you cannot configure all the settings on the endpoints?