Author Topic: AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY - DRIVER MALWARE???  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Antonio Luiz

AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY - DRIVER MALWARE???
« on: November 25, 2019, 02:12:18 PM »
I received an email with the following message [I have no problems with the internet :) ]:

I am a hacker who has access to your operating system.
I also have full access to your account.

I have been watching you for a few months now.
The fact is that you have been infected by malware through an adult site you have visited.

If you are not familiar with this, I will explain.
Trojan Virus gives me full access and control over a computer or other device.
That means I can see everything on your screen, turn on the camera and microphone, but you don't know about it.

I also have access to all your contacts and all your correspondence.

Why didn't your antivirus detect malware?
Answer: My malware uses the driver, I update your signatures every 4 hours so your antivirus is silent.

I made a video showing how you masturbate on the left half of the screen, and on the right half you see the video you were watching.

With a click of the mouse, I can send this video to all your emails and contacts on social networks.
I can also post access to all your email correspondence and messengers you use.

If you want to avoid this,
Transfer the amount of $ 550 to my bitcoin address (if you don't know how to do this, write to Google: "Buy Bitcoin").

My bitcoin address (BTC Wallet) is: 1Niyhcqd8MNT8tpRs8gK6Ho3V8fJy2wbF

Once I get paid, I will delete the video and you will never hear from me again.
I give you 50 hours (more than 2 days) to pay.
I have a warning reading this letter, and the timer will work when you see this letter.

Filing a complaint somewhere makes no sense because this email cannot be tracked as my bitcoin address.
I make no mistake.

If I find that you shared this message with someone else, the video will be distributed immediately.

MY QUESTION IS:
Is there malware that uses the driver and cannot be detected by Avast Premium Security?

Offline Antonio Luiz

Re: AVAST PREMIUM SECURITY - DRIVER MALWARE???
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2019, 11:15:25 PM »
Obrigado pela informação, mas, o Avast Premium Security é capaz ou não de encontrar vírus em driver?

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2019, 01:21:49 AM »
Obrigado pela informação, mas, o Avast Premium Security é capaz ou não de encontrar vírus em driver?
Non-english zone  >> https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=21.0

Offline jefferson sant

• Starting Graphoman
  • volunteer
« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2019, 04:14:53 AM »

Sim ele pode identificar qualquer comportamento que apresente como forma de malware seja driver ou não.É claro que não há como garantir que o antivírus detecte todas as ameaças.