Author Topic: Cleanup Premium Firefox  (Read 2565 times)

Offline lacas65

Cleanup Premium Firefox
« on: January 28, 2020, 03:45:50 PM »
Hi!

I use it as a prenium user. Multiple machines are licensed. On my machine firefox is not visible in the list, I only use it, ie I don't use it. So firefox does not appear in the list and it cannot be cleaned. Other members of the family see the firefox on the machine, but not mine. How can I add him to the list? / Firefox /
Sorry for my weak english! :)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Cleanup Premium Firefox
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2020, 04:47:41 PM »
Hi!

I use it as a prenium user. Multiple machines are licensed. On my machine firefox is not visible in the list, I only use it, ie I don't use it. So firefox does not appear in the list and it cannot be cleaned. Other members of the family see the firefox on the machine, but not mine. How can I add him to the list? / Firefox /
Sorry for my weak english! :)

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot of what the application looks like on your machine and the family member's machine?
(when you reply click on "+ Attachments and other options" to add the screenshots)

Offline lacas65

« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2020, 02:48:04 AM »
As the picture shows in the list only IE browser appears on my machine. However, I only use firefox and IE is only installed. However, firefox does not appear in the list as a cleanable browser. So it just doesn't clean what I use. The family members computer will display both installed browsers. IE also has firefox. So they have both browsers detected by avast cleanup.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 09:46:08 AM »
Hi,

Sorry, there is currently an issue with "Clean up browser data"
This issue should be fixed in the new version.