Author Topic: Can't sync any device  (Read 10765 times)

Offline Jalego

Can't sync any device
« on: January 30, 2020, 02:18:12 PM »
I don't know why, but I can't find any device in my "Sync & backup" settings even having logged in the same account in another device. I try out the soulution mentioned below, which requires my first time Master Password when I turned on the sync and backup, But I just can't remember my first time master password...
Is there any other method or solution to this problem?
Thank You !

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Can't sync any device
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2020, 02:42:04 PM »
Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline bullitt659

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 10:07:25 PM »
Hi I am having similar problems so rather than start a new thread I thought I would hijack this one.
I have no authorized device & can't find the sync&back up email that was sent so how do I restore the link?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2020, 01:43:24 PM »
Hi I am having similar problems so rather than start a new thread I thought I would hijack this one.
I have no authorized device & can't find the sync&back up email that was sent so how do I restore the link?

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline Eliane38

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2020, 09:20:20 AM »
hi, can't sync my paswords PC (new install)  with smartphone. I'm not receiving the mentioned email with 6 numbers

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2020, 09:46:35 AM »
hi, can't sync my paswords PC (new install)  with smartphone. I'm not receiving the mentioned email with 6 numbers

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline Pierre4

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2020, 07:44:33 PM »
I am having the same issue. I have Avast Passwords on my old laptop (Dell Inspiron) and my new laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad). When I turn the password sync on, I don't see any devices or code. I've tried numerous times but no luck.

Offline Maddy5

« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2020, 11:24:26 AM »
Hi there,
I am facing the same issue.

My old device is no longer functional and I seem unable to remember the password I set. ???

Thanks for any help!

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 11:24:37 AM »
I am having the same issue. I have Avast Passwords on my old laptop (Dell Inspiron) and my new laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad). When I turn the password sync on, I don't see any devices or code. I've tried numerous times but no luck.

Hi,

Please PM me your email address (associated with Avast Passwords)

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2020, 11:25:23 AM »
Hi there,
I am facing the same issue.

My old device is no longer functional and I seem unable to remember the password I set. ???

Thanks for any help!

Hi,

Please PM me your email address (associated with Avast Passwords)

Offline Mark684

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2020, 05:43:18 PM »
Hello, I am facing the same issue. I have a laptop and tower (Windows) and a tablet and a phone (Android) that I can't synch. Can you help, please.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2020, 08:33:55 AM »
Hello, I am facing the same issue. I have a laptop and tower (Windows) and a tablet and a phone (Android) that I can't synch. Can you help, please.

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline cientje46

« Reply #12 on: July 04, 2020, 03:40:10 PM »
I have the same problem as I already explained in a previous post - I have avast passwords working well on my Android phone but while trying to sync with my Windows laptop the app on my laptop vanished. 

When I first tried to sync I got a code from avast but the app already vanished - managed somehow to get it back after re-installing the whole avast but the app keeps vanishing so I can't synchronise

Can you please help me out too?  That would be very kind of you - thank you

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2020, 07:50:09 PM »
I have the same problem as I already explained in a previous post - I have avast passwords working well on my Android phone but while trying to sync with my Windows laptop the app on my laptop vanished. 

When I first tried to sync I got a code from avast but the app already vanished - managed somehow to get it back after re-installing the whole avast but the app keeps vanishing so I can't synchronise

Can you please help me out too?  That would be very kind of you - thank you

Hi, I replied to your other post.