Consumer Products > Avast SecureLine VPN

Impossible to choose my location

(1/3) > >>

Adrien38:
Hello,
Since I renewed my subscription for Avast Secureline VPN last week-end, and updated the application on Iphone, it is now impossible to choose the location of the server, the option menu that was under the big button "connect" just doesn't exist anymore. I have tried to uninstall/reinstall the application: no change. On my computer (windows), I don't have this problem...
Is it a bug or a consequence of the update?
Thanks for your help.

r@vast:
Hi,

Which iOS version do you have?
Could you please have a look at this link (https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Uninstall-iOS-SecureLine-VPN) and ensure that you follow the correct method for your iOS version.

Adrien38:
Hello,
Thank you for your answer. I have IOS 11. When I delete the app, the VPN configuration profile is also automatically deleted. I just tried again to delete and re-install. When I re-install the app the VPN configuration profile is also automatically configured without any problem. But the location option still doesn’t exist on my app...

KubaV:
Hello,

Unfortunately, we couldn't reproduce this issue on any of our devices with iOS 11.
Could you please send us what phone model are you using exactly?
Can you send us what version of the Secureline app are you using on your phone? The version of the app can be found on the bottom part of settings in Avast Secureline.
It would be also helpful if you can share a screenshot of Avast Secureline VPN user interface with the missing option to change the location.

Thank you

Adrien38:
Hello,
The version of my app is 5.11.0
I attached here 2 pictures of my screen (vpn connected and not connected)
Thanks for your help

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version