Author Topic: Avast and More  (Read 1198 times)

Offline jenniferscase

• Lady Gamer
Avast and More
« on: February 25, 2020, 03:52:35 PM »
Well Since Deactivating my Product, The day I did thinking would have a few more Days before having to renew no, it Made my system go out of its mind,  1st, It seems to have sent some kind of Signal to my Audio port, and then no audio, was thinking the Port was Destroyed, yet having 2 Receivers, took the one on here off and put the one in the Living room here and well it worked without fail, This is After Removing Avast from my system. So apparently Avast Torched my Pioneer 522 to be unusable, 2nd Avast when I had it, still kept telling me Lot of my Drivers to make my system Run Right were Slowing my system down.  Even some Programs and Apps that tell me my Drives are in good health, Hard Disc Sentinel, My Defrag Program Perfect Disc that Makes the Drive Its working on Contiguos or Line up right.  Really Wonders if I am going to return to using Avast or not, After all this BAD things Makes me want to go to something else.  And Probably will since After Removing Avast, my System is Running much Faster and More efficiently.  So Convince me other wise and I will not sway from this Avast Is Not a Good thing when it claims everything you have makes your system not run right, when in reality with out the things Avast says are the Problems, sure they would be off the System and then No Internet No Mother board Communication since the Driver is not there no Sound since the Drivers not there, no Display since the Drivers not there, and I could go on for several more things but am sure you are getting the picture.
Love my Games as am older and Disabled GW2 Aion BnS SWTOR and so many more.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast and More
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 06:06:15 AM »
Wait for one of the devs and/or submit a ticket: https://support.avast.com/contact (paid versions)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0