Author Topic: hns-dns-hijack  (Read 1713 times)

Offline anonymus230740

hns-dns-hijack
« on: February 26, 2020, 04:07:43 PM »
Bonjour,

j'ai un message d'alerte de DNS piratés (hns-dns-hijack) lorsque je lance le wifi inspector d'avast premium security 20.1.2397 (version 20.1.5069.537) sur mon PC.
Je tiens à préciser que le j'utilise un VPN (Surf Shark VPN). Le message d'alerte apparait lorsque le VPN est activé. Si je désactive le VPN surf shark, alors wifi inspector ne détecte aucun problème.

J'ai lu sur un forum anglais que le problème était identique avec Nord VPN.
L'équipe d'avast a posté sur ce forum que cela venait d'une fonctionnalité de Nord VPN appelée CyberSec qui redirigeait ib.adnxs.com et widgets.outbrain.com vers 103.86.99.99, qui était détecté par Wi-Fi Insepctor comme DNS Hijack.
L'équipe avast a mis les adresses ib.adnxs.com et widgets.outbrain.com sur liste blanche, ce qui a résolu le problème. Plus de message d'alerte de ce type avec Nord VPN.

Aux équipes d'avast: Serait possible de faire une opération identique avec surf shark, afin qu'il n'y ait plus de message d'alerte de DNS piratés lorsque le VPN surf shark est activé svp?

Merci beaucoup par avance

Offline CraigB

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Serious Graphoman
  • No support PM's thanks
Re: hns-dns-hijack
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2020, 04:17:36 PM »
English please or you can post in the French language section https://forum.avast.com/index.php?board=23.0

Offline anonymus230740

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2020, 05:29:53 PM »
Hello.
ok, sorry.
I post on french forum.

And for information, here is the Google translation of the message:
Hello,

I have a hacked DNS alert message (hns-dns-hijack) when I launch the avast premium security 20.1.2397 wifi inspector (version 20.1.5069.537) on my PC.
I want to clarify that the I use a VPN (Surf Shark VPN). The alert message appears when the VPN is activated. If I deactivate the VPN surf shark, then wifi inspector does not detect any problem.

I read on an English forum that the problem was identical with Nord VPN.
The avast team posted on this forum that it came from a Nord VPN feature called CyberSec which redirected ib.adnxs.com and widgets.outbrain.com to 103.86.99.99, which was detected by Wi-Fi Insepctor as DNS Hijack.
The avast team whitelisted ib.adnxs.com and widgets.outbrain.com, which resolved the issue. No more warning messages like this with Nord VPN.

To avast teams: Would it be possible to do the same operation with surf shark, so that there are no more alert messages from DNS hacked when the VPN surf shark is activated please?

thank you very much in advance

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2020, 05:39:14 PM »
To avast teams: Would it be possible to do the same operation with surf shark, so that there are no more alert messages from DNS hacked when the VPN surf shark is activated please?
Try turn OFF avast real site  >>  https://support.avast.com/en-us/article/Antivirus-Real-Site-FAQ

https://support.avast.com/fr-fr/article/Antivirus-Real-Site-FAQ/

Offline anonymus230740

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2020, 07:45:44 PM »
Hello,

Thank you. I tried to stop the Real Site function, but it's the same. The problem with DNS is still here :(