Author Topic: Why wont you let me cancel subscription  (Read 1245 times)

Offline iselsten

Why wont you let me cancel subscription
« on: February 29, 2020, 09:45:51 AM »
Hi

About 2 weeks ago I cancelled my subscription Online via digital river.
Yesterday i got a new bill saying my subscription is renewed until 2021...WTF!!!

How can that be when i just cancelled it.!!!!!!!

When i look around online i can see that a lot of people are having the same problem with your company

I WANT TO CANCEL, STOP STEALING MY F MONEY, I DONT WANT YOUR SERVICE ANY MORE

Regards john

Offline Nodar

Re: Why wont you let me cancel subscription
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2020, 10:43:21 AM »
Hey my friend i am so sorry for what happened to you. Probably you won't receive your money and i am sorry for that.. but at least my friend, Take this as an advice from me, if you don't want your money to be stolen by Avast then don't pay anything to them. Actually if I were you I won't buy anything on the internet. Why would I pay for any software on the internet and then I be surprised that the customer services of any product doesn't work, why would I take the risk? The internet is 90% risky...right?
But in life when you buy from a shop guy and then you find out that the thing you bought doesn't work, you can go to the shop guy again by yourself and tell him to give you your money and 90% you will get your money back because you and him are face to face, you can even call the police if he won't give you your money. But on the internet when you give somebody a money, he is able to not give you your money back.
These are my thoughts you are free if you want to believe me or not. And you are free if you want to follow my advice or not.
Have a nice day, Brother.
« Last Edit: February 29, 2020, 10:58:45 AM by Nodar »

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Why wont you let me cancel subscription
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2020, 11:00:46 AM »
-> https://support.avast.com/article/24/ (Orders/Subscriptions/Refunds)
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0