Author Topic: NEW version: 22.2.1681  (Read 16081 times)

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
NEW version: 22.2.1681
« on: May 19, 2022, 04:14:13 PM »
Hello everyone,

New version 22.2.1681 of Avast Battery Saver product has just been released!

What's new in the Avast Battery Saver product?
  • New and improved Menu — We've revamped our Menu by adding direct access to all your Avast subscriptions. Now you can manage your accounts and settings from one place.
  • Regular fixes — We made some under-the-hood improvements and fixed some bugs to keep Battery Saver working smoothly.

How you can get the latest version?
  • If you already have Battery Saver installed on your computer, you can just wait for the automatic update.
  • Or in case you don't want to wait or you don't have it at all, you can download and install it from this link: https://honzik.avcdn.net/setup/avast-bs/release/avast_battery_saver_online_setup.exe
  • NOTE: This product does not have a Free version, however you can check the basics in the UI even without a valid license.

Enjoy the latest version!

Thank you,
Avast team.

Offline Tdog

Re: NEW version: 22.2.1681
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2022, 09:57:53 PM »
I started the battery analysis 2 days ago and it is still running.  It seems to be stuck in a loop of some sort.  I tried to turn it off from the menu which didn't work.  Is there a way to stop the analysis once it has started?

Offline Stellarman

• Advanced Poster
  • Product Manager
Re: NEW version: 22.2.1681
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2022, 06:32:30 PM »
I started the battery analysis 2 days ago and it is still running.  It seems to be stuck in a loop of some sort.  I tried to turn it off from the menu which didn't work.  Is there a way to stop the analysis once it has started?

Hi,

I am sorry but what do you mean by battery analysis? There is no such functionality in Avast Battery Saver. Could you please describe in more details how did you get there or provide me with a screenshot of the described situation so I can understand it better?

Thank you.