Author Topic: how to recover password ?  (Read 4347 times)

Offline ivanunisafer

• https://tecnicoenelectrodomesticos.es/
how to recover password ?
« on: March 06, 2020, 12:08:35 PM »
Hello  :), I've problems to recover my password and they donĀ“t send me the mail to recover it. What could I do to recover my password?

Thank you

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: how to recover password ?
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2020, 02:35:14 PM »
Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline Dorde

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2020, 07:31:41 AM »
HI Senior Avast Team Member,

I would really appreciate your assistance with a big problem that I am experiencing. I've lost all stored Avast Passwords recently after Avast Internet Security performed auto-update(i didn't want Avast to do auto-update but it was too late) and NOW I DONT HAVE my stored passwords.

Is there any way if you can help or provide a constructive solution? Currently, my avast password is expired on Jan 31, 2020,( and there was a renewal issue with customer representatives :(((

I don't know what else to do? Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2020, 10:02:19 AM »
HI Senior Avast Team Member,

I would really appreciate your assistance with a big problem that I am experiencing. I've lost all stored Avast Passwords recently after Avast Internet Security performed auto-update(i didn't want Avast to do auto-update but it was too late) and NOW I DONT HAVE my stored passwords.

Is there any way if you can help or provide a constructive solution? Currently, my avast password is expired on Jan 31, 2020,( and there was a renewal issue with customer representatives :(((

I don't know what else to do? Thank you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Hi,

I have sent you a PM.

Offline kezdin

« Reply #4 on: May 02, 2020, 12:38:10 PM »

Hi,

I cannot access my stored passwords/notes due to a general Avast Free Antivirus user interface issue.
I already created a thread on this topic here: https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=233896.0

Could someone suggest/help what can be done in such a situation?
Is there any command line interface alternative, which I could use to recover my passwords?

Best Regards

Update: My issue has been fixed, I guess by an automatic update
« Last Edit: May 04, 2020, 01:17:32 AM by kezdin »