Author Topic: REFUND !  (Read 2476 times)

Offline Ipík2

REFUND !
« on: March 19, 2020, 08:25:12 PM »
I need immediately cancel subscription and get back MY money you take! i only try for month the free version and you imideatly give me subscription and you dont even let me know via email or something. or somehow get me know it. And i dont accept this. i dont use your program on my pc at least two months and if i dont look today into my bank account i dont even know you take my money. So i want REFUND NOW ! I DONT WANT NOTHING FROM YOU ! thanks.

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: REFUND !
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2020, 09:37:50 PM »
What Avast product did you try for free, I think that the Avast Premium Security trial is 30 days, at the end of which the auto payment mandate (you complete) is actioned.  Unless you have terminated the trial/subscription and the auto payment mandate, this will be actioned.

You should have got an email prior to the payment as far as I can remember, the most common reason for not receiving this is having made a type in your linked email address.

Refund request - https://support.avast.com/en-ww/contact/sales_refund.  You will be asked for information, e.g. your email address used and transaction ID, if you don't know this enter 00000000 and give as much information to help identify your subscription.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security