Author Topic: Help Me  (Read 2135 times)

Offline Tu10

Help Me
« on: March 20, 2020, 07:16:29 AM »
Hello everyone, I have a problem thanks to you for your help
   I am using Avast Moblibe Security 6.26.4 for Android 10, and Avast has removed the virus on my computer, but when I went to the "Activity Log" to see the name of the file to be deleted, I did not see it, because I need the name of the infected file,
   I hope you will help because this issue is related to evidence on the victim's side. thank you
« Last Edit: March 20, 2020, 07:33:58 AM by Tu10 »

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: Help Me
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2020, 08:52:23 PM »
Hi, could you please specify if you are referring to a mobile version ("Avast Moblibe Security 6.26.4 for Android 10") or the desktop one ("removed the virus on my computer" and on)?

Offline Tu10

« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2020, 01:17:18 AM »
I am a hacker victim.  when I installed Avast Moblibe Security on my phone and discovered it.  Avast Moblibe Security removed the virus.  Now I want to review the file name and details have been removed to serve the investigation process but did not see, when I go to the activity log entry of . DON'T KNOW WHERE IT IS IN MY PHONE
 I NEED FILE DETAILED "ACTIVITY LOG" WITH FILE NAME AND VIRUS WAS DELETED IN MY PHONE

MISSION FOR YOUR HELP
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 10:16:40 AM by Tu10 »

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2020, 05:52:21 PM »
In the Activity Log (Menu > Settings > Activitiy Log) you can see some details like the name of the app that was infected, but I am afraid that's it and there is no way to find out more.