Author Topic: How to type Korean or Japanese in avast browser  (Read 2013 times)

Offline mr.anhtu

How to type Korean or Japanese in avast browser
« on: April 25, 2020, 03:00:32 AM »
I use windows 10. In normal mode, it's easy to type with Korean or Japanese ( windows 10 support these languages ) but when i log in bank mode , i can not type these languages but only English . Have anyone have a way to resolve this ?

Offline Adam H

• Quality Assurance Software Tester
  • Avast team
Re: How to type Korean or Japanese in avast browser
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2020, 12:48:37 PM »
Do you use Microsoft IME feature to emulate Japanese or Korean keyboard?

If you do:
The way a bank mode works, is that it creates an isolated environment, like a bubble out of your windows machine for the top online safety, however on the other side there are likely no apps and windows features for the reason. The only thing I can recommend you in this case to add an app using a + icon in the bank mode and add an app which would emulate your keyboard as Japanese or Korean. I'm afraid you can't simply add the Microsoft IME, but a third party app you trust, which won't compromise your banking experience

I think that none of our browser developers are really familiar with Japanese input methods and how does it work, if I didn't answer your question, would you provide please more detail regarding this issue?
Thank you so much for being with us.
Adam H