Author Topic: Registration not Possible, and not even a Support Email mentioned  (Read 588 times)

Offline Flavio101

I have used Avast passwords on my iphone and was very satisfied, and wanted to install it on my windows pc today, why is poorly not possible without installing the antivirus. When I treid to log in to sync my passwords that I already had saved on my phone, it old me the password was wrong even though I am sure it was correct. Anyway I decided click on reset password and followed the email instructions to reset it, and treid logging in after. When logging in my pc asked me to validate my identity thorugh another device already logged in with my avast account, which isn't possible sincce I just changed my password. So I clicked on no devices synced yet, and it asked for my old not resetted password to verify me, wich it again said was wrong. When I tried logging in on my phone it didn't say the old password was wrong but it just kept asking me, and after typing in the password it would just ask me again without valid reason. So i wanted to search for support which apparently does not exist, not even an email adress which is very disappointing. Please help me and solve the issue as fast as possible I have all my passwords saved there.

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0