Author Topic: Cant remember email password  (Read 6077 times)

Offline dimadiamond

Cant remember email password
« on: April 30, 2020, 07:26:05 PM »
Hey guys, I have made a subscription a couple of months ago then I realized I need to cancel it but i dont have the access to my email anymore and I cant remember the password neither, should I just wait to get billed and then sent proof of that? It happened to me already. However I would still like to continue using the avast program so i would still need to recover my account somehow. Thank you for your time

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Cant remember email password
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2020, 11:14:48 AM »
Hey guys, I have made a subscription a couple of months ago then I realized I need to cancel it but i dont have the access to my email anymore and I cant remember the password neither, should I just wait to get billed and then sent proof of that? It happened to me already. However I would still like to continue using the avast program so i would still need to recover my account somehow. Thank you for your time

Hi,

The subscription would be linked to the email address used when you signed up for the subscription. You could try to click on "forgot password" or create a new Avast Account using the same email address.
https://support.avast.com/en-ww/article/Restore-Account-password