Author Topic: The domain is blocked even if the site's files are completely deleted.  (Read 1434 times)

Offline clinicDUS

Good afternoon, everybody! Please help me sort this out and find out why. The point is this: I encountered a very unpleasant situation. Don't know what to do with despair anymore. I am the administrator of the site of the State Polyclinic № 1 in Kiev. ( http://clinic.gov.ua/ ) Our site is blocked only by the antivirus Avast. The site is visited daily by about 1000 patients who want to know the schedule of doctors, but users with Avast antivirus can't access our site. Avast  blocks it and they can not get the schedule of doctors.
1) I tried to completely delete all the files of the site, but it is still the domain that is blocked.  2) I reinstalled wordpress - the same.
The rest of the antiviruses are skipping our site without any problems. Please, advise me how to get rid of the problem.
I suppose that domain clinic.gov.ua is blacklisted somewhere, but how to make it work? That's the question of life.
I'd really appreciate it.  Site - http://clinic.gov.ua/
Thank you for your help!  :'(
Sorry for my bad English.

Offline Nodar

Hi sir, first go to Menu then go to Settings then go to Exceptions and then click on Add Exception.

Offline clinicDUS

I understand that, but the majority of my site visitors have Avast, and they are elderly people so it is difficult for them to do such an operation. By the way, I do not have avast.
Anyway, thank you!

Offline Nodar

I see your problem I wish If I can help you but I don't know how......ok I suggest you contact Avast Team themselves one by one on private messages, those are the moderators of this forum
Moderators: MartinZ, hectic-mmv, petr.chytil, benko, LudekS
Note: There are other moderators who see this forum too I don't remember the names but probably r@vast is one of them.
So you now have 6 moderators to contact.
You are welcome sir.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 01:45:17 PM by Nodar »

Offline clinicDUS

I see your problem I wish If can help you but I don't know how......
You are welcome sir.
Thank you very much! That is something.

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 02:08:31 PM by Pondus »

Offline clinicDUS

you report false positives to avast lab

Thank you. I'll try to figure out how to do it. :)

Offline Pondus

• Probably Bot
  • Not a avast user
you report false positives to avast lab

Thank you. I'll try to figure out how to do it. :)
Not very difficult ... fill out the form

Report a false positive (select file or website)
https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
@  clinicDUS
You don't mention what the alert was, which could have helped as to the reason.

However, I have just visited the link that you gave and the page opened without an alert.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline clinicDUS

@  clinicDUS
You don't mention what the alert was, which could have helped as to the reason.

However, I have just visited the link that you gave and the page opened without an alert.

That's right, now it opens without any alert. Thanks to forum and advices. I wrote to support as Pondus wrote :" Report a false positive (select file or website)
https://www.avast.com/false-positive-file-form.php" and I received letter from support that they removed my site from blacklist. I am so happy. The problem is resolved!!! :) :) :)
Thank you all and thank support!

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
You're welcome.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security