Author Topic: unable to add devices  (Read 5225 times)

Offline macabee

unable to add devices
« on: May 28, 2020, 07:46:21 PM »
I use the password for mac, when attempting to add my android device via the preference page, I am referred to the avast page telling that the iOS app no longer available?

Any help out there

Thanks

Keep well and stay safe

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: unable to add devices
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 06:28:04 PM »
Hi, the information is correct, we won't offer it anymore.

Offline Craven3

Re: unable to add devices
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2020, 05:39:55 AM »
Hi, have no device except my computer, just protect my Windows PC. Hate that Google owns Avast, cell phones are for bird-brains. If I needed to "stay connected" I'd still be sucking at my mother's breast; Google is a menace but sure they pay Avast well, maybe owns Avast. probably will drop my subscriptions soon will all my Avast subscriptions. Yes, my note; it's a new subject and can't  say anywhere here what I want to say. I am a good Avast customer & the prices aren't in line what I thought I was getting. Please send my "reply" to your CEO. Signed, You're loosing me soon unless I see what you're supposed to be Avast. Google is a menace to the free world and beyond. This is a message for your CEO and quit the crap with the "Attachments and other options" verification that I can't read right. What it all tells me your company doesn't care for the customers.

Offline Jeff422

Re: unable to add devices?
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2020, 02:46:14 AM »
Hi, the information is correct, we won't offer it anymore.

Not sure if this comment referred to Mac or other iOS devices.  is coverage still available for iPad? Also, how do i add other devices to my 10-device subscription?  It seems like that information should be readily accessible, but I can't find it anywhere.