Author Topic: New users most wanted suggestions  (Read 3736 times)

Offline Aby Skaria

• Good day for a new shore
  • Winning never matters so colorful
    • My Personal Blog
New users most wanted suggestions
« on: June 10, 2020, 09:06:44 AM »
I would like your attention for some serious issues for mobile security.

Firstly some rules and their application can be customised as labels by the user so that he can save time. May be an appropriate wizard is good and this must be enabled in voice activation.

Secondly when I connect my mobile to laptop by cable or use bluetooth, there is no silent scan for the breach of security that can happen. Such events must be through a seperate dashboard that sense what is the ultimate security?

Thirdly I must have a screen board that can easily install some application through restricted installations. There must be a nightly mode that can work in any version of the upgraded android though I am installing a app which works on the previous version.

Fourthly the anti-theft must be enabled so that I can track my mobile while going into Google maps. If such feature is enabled I can be able to have a seperate url that is very specific.

Fifth, I need a password manager that doesnt stores any password but create a sensitive personal unique pattern for all the website I visit  and it is available for using elsewhere without any threat in a public place.

Sixth, there is no blocking of any unwanted content in the family control menu.

Seventh, there must be QR scan that can check what I do daily if I like to browse through past history without any other details but like the normal usage.

Eight there must be a notifications that warns me if anyone is scanning my ports and I am ultimately save in a new network. This will help me use all the above suggestions wherever I am. If there is an emergency, there must be a single button to inform my home if so can happen in a single click. The way I connect my loved ones is a security I alone can exercise.

Ninth there must be some very sensitive information which can be hacked by any application installed in my mobile. If possible when they ask for request to allow permission for such details, why not bias this data from something virtual that I have added anywhere in the cloud so that my privacy can be maintained anywhere and this new generation edge must be what is a plan for ultimate security?

Tenth I have an option of working in the cloud and no information is stored like a sandboxies linked with the online cloud servers and there is no security ever vulnerable as only what my bank can gain for free will be accessed by anyone. Such features are too remote utility and must be vulnerable outside my local browsing data that can find anywhere.

Eleventh, all the above can be done through replication of some features in the settings menu. But ultimate security must be anywhere there is a radical change of machine dynamics. It must guard against the weather and spot any misuse of mobile devices. What I believe instantly may be wrong and this is a community notification so right kinds of easily sorted out applications with Avast might be shared as the developers can evolve with the above addons?

Twelfth, what can be monitored is some good healthy symptoms that I am alerted when I concentrate more on my work? Without me there is no use of security. So ultimate means I can handle a situation though most vulnerable protect the features I must be alerted and avoid its mishandling.

Thirteen, when I am using lots of application simultaneously and there are three major effects. If it is unattended mode, the battery power must be automatically saved for the rest of the daily activities from my mobile history. If I am using a single application that needs more bandwidth, I would like traffic shaping in the VPN. More importantly, if I am traveling then mobile data will consume more power and it must be reduced.

Fourteen, there must be an animated avatar that fetches all my browsing history and review the pleasure of finding the right content without searching anywhere when I am offline. May be it supports independent existence outside my privacy anonymously. This is more needed like with the combined effect of vpn, this avatar focuses on where I can carryout the research with shortest time. So in a whole I dont have to be country specific when I use avast vpn. Everything will be uncensored and I will have the right to observe my rights as the new user.

Sixteen, most of the websites ask for accepting cookies. If we can cheat these websites without accepting this consent and advancing our options avoiding such vulnerabilities so that I will be a local user anywhere would be a good go.

Seventeen, if someone else handles my mobile, then there must be an guest mode that he can do limited activities. It must be automatic with my voice mode. So may it is active instantly with my voice recorder and other networked monitoring in guest mode so that the guest cannot spy me later.

Eighteen, I have a personalized cloud account when I use this software. Here I can save all my apps and generate direct sync with all facilities that is only private for the devices I utilize. It will save all info and I can install all this in a single click when I have a new mobile so I am safe.

Nineteen, I like the gamer view that kills all other services and tune my mobile for being the perfect action hero. Here my connectivity will be best and all will happen in an instant. This balances everything so that I can listen a call and play the game everywhere.

Twenty, a virtual log for everything so done anywhere even in the cloud will be bridged for simultaneously enabling the best feature I support to use in the future. This enables my preferences as the stepping stones while I use this software.

Twenty one, call blocker cannot be done. But why not implement call waiting that I can switch between more people in my phone call without halting anyone.

Twenty second, if I am traveling alone I like this to be my guider. I will be connected to more people who can help me where I must be safe for covid threats. I dont have to install any application but I will be not vulnerable.

Twenty third, there must be a virtual effective screen that must be above the screenlock in my mobile status. Here avast will be more featured in tackling my requested unmuted preferences that will consume only less than one percent battery power even if I listen for music continuously for 24 hours. How this is balanced is according to the best goodfaith with latest innovations and I must say it is near yet seen for the best.

Twenty four, Is there an scenario that proposes at the same time guiding me for safety if I met with an accident and that will be alerted for the nearby hospital or my relatives when I switch for this menu when traveling and will watch over my health status eventfully when I use such ultimate security for why it is so humane. May be there is always many such applications but if we can make it more secure with avast as if people who are trained for violating such general concerns will be afraid that they will get caught by the law enforcers.

Twenty five, a good feature that enable essential backup of my mobile through wifi or bluetooth on my personal pc at home anywhere I am and complete feature as stated above on the cloud.

Twenty six, there must be location specific preferences that automatically changes as I travel and spotted through GPS. Some features will be automated that can save time through lesser multiple request. I will have the freedom never forgetting the ultimate security so offered.

Twenty seven, I may connect my mobile with any device online by scanning an QR code that is generated by avast security. It may be persistent for any vulnerability detected as such made for the next generation threats. This can be send by whatsapp or through email.

Twenty eight, another feature is a non-interference hangout that boost all system resources when I am working on a predefined specific  circumstances so that all other background services will be halted for maintaining communication and connectivity stability.

Twenty nine, wherever digital certificates or signatures are inconsistent for security breach, there must be preview or protected mode for reversing any change so happened instantly.

Thirty, I would recommend that there must be one tunneling feature that maintains a specific ipv6 address always on all the same devices I am connected so that in online banking if there is an substantiated false-proof recurrence so entitled to claim my breached bank transaction, I will not be affected as this financial secure auditing is available with my preconfigured device I am using with this software. This is more than VPN as in it there is no single ip. 

Thirty one, there must be a single dashboard that is less like apps menu and more like details with additional preferences that is available for all similar yet same utility application. I can have one universal preferences for my entire devices that come under this category. This helps me enable smaller batch changes that will make this security in sheath mode so that the device virtual load can be locally bridged giving me the ultimate security for this device.   

Thirty two, like in a windows PC there should be restore mode that can save my device if the old version of my android device is more preferential and otherwise helping me as the new version may be good if it can save more battery power. The restore mode also like saving everything with time, activity and based on the log events that helps me bring a change that I dont want in my updated device.

Thirty three, I like an option for scanning a separate web link before I visit such vulnerability so I prefer such an option in my browser without any addon but through a shortcut without or with pop up menu.

Thirty four, any unprecedented events so happened there must be a shortcut so manually happen through voice activation and this log must be shared with avast for more information that can readily be the cure. I may send screenshots of such events and avast shall interpret the reasons realtime with giving me a solution to proceed.

Thirty five, this must be precedent with behavior monitoring that shall be shared for more hints by the avatars I like to implement as the solution for everything. If I have free time it must be configured to display additional new features that has come up recently so that I am informed about each consequences and I may never repeat the same online mistakes. This may be done only in my free time. The help menu can so be scheduled.

Thirty six, like all mobile features there can be a lock for defenses and if unlocked can configure every settings in a single click and let this security trace every threats for such reconfigured applications runs in balance with the profile selected. May be there is only search box, voice activator and touch that selects any avatars I like to be in that scheduled time. It may be permissible for making required changes. Whatever I do, the ultimate security will not go against the guideline I have stated above.   

Thirty seven, I may have some option to scan any device wireless and such feature will be done without installing avast in the other device. May be this is optional when I try to connect via bluetooth so that I am safe. Every such device may be new avatars and I can restraint their effective fullness in a long time. There is a policy wizard that screech effortless efforts. Restricting anyone can also be unlocked in a single click within any such networked device.

Thirty eight, My routine feature must be enabled and it can be customized in the way I want. There must be an option for importing this feature from a separate file that is generated from avast online menu.

I have many such ideas but if you like the above, let me know. Please do write to me if you find this information not so wrong. I appreciate such communications.
« Last Edit: June 11, 2020, 08:00:55 AM by Aby Skaria »
Let us innovate towards our next roles.

Offline Tereza V.

• Avast team
  • Advanced Poster
Re: New users most wanted suggestions
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 07:52:14 PM »
Hi, thanks, your list was forwarded to the team, a few of its members have already read it and find some of your suggestions worth further discussion.

Offline Aby Skaria

• Good day for a new shore
  • Winning never matters so colorful
    • My Personal Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2020, 05:55:40 AM »
Hi, thanks, your list was forwarded to the team, a few of its members have already read it and find some of your suggestions worth further discussion.

This acceptance is highly appreciated. Lastly I would like to add one more suggestion. If every suggestion I told can be preconfigured on an online dashboard and can be imported as a file into my mobile security, it will be convenient as I can have a preview online how everything on my mobile device can be structured for the wise contents and limits all additional vulnerabilities. Thanks once again for your live support.
Let us innovate towards our next roles.

Offline grc071

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 05:09:21 AM »
Android Power Save option doesn't appear after I go into the app-menu (by taping on the 3-vertical dots)  》》》 (...)
It was working fine yesterday 07-20-2020 before the recent Android app update was pushed to my device.

Any ideas ???

Offline rocksteady

• Super Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2020, 06:39:17 PM »
@grc071
You would be better off creating a new thread for your Power Save problem instead of joining the end of this one.
Have you tried doing a power down and restart of your android device?
Also indicate which android security or version update was coincident with your problem.