Author Topic: Refund Request  (Read 3599 times)

Offline tgritt

Refund Request
« on: June 22, 2020, 09:20:04 PM »
On June 15, 2020, my Avast Premium Security subscription renewed ($69.99/year).  Then about 6 days later, on June 21, 2020, I decided to upgrade my protection to Avast Ultimate ($99.99/year).  I went into my account and cancelled the subscription for the Premium Security since I had upgraded.  I have submitted a refund request today, June 22, 2020 for my subscription for the Premium Security, but I felt I was not able to properly describe the reason for the refund request.  Since my subscription for Avast Ultimate is now active, I feel I should be refunded for my unused Premium Security subscription.  This refund request does not mean you lost a customer, only that said customer upgraded their service with you.  I can provide you with a refund request number if that would be helpful.  Thank you for your attention in this matter.

Tim

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
Re: Refund Request
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2020, 10:53:31 PM »
Refunds can take up to 7 business days, depending on the method of payment, e.g. bank payment has a delay before it appears in your account as cleared funds.

If you got a refund request (support ticket) ID by email it should be being dealt with.  Give it a few days and if you don't hear anything further, then get back here with the ID number and we will try to give it a push.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.2.6105 (build 24.2.8918.824) UI 1.0.799/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security