Author Topic: I have paid for avast for several years. Avast passwords now not working.  (Read 4317 times)

Offline jane23

:( I have paid for avast for several years and it is suddenly not working. Please resolve.
Jane

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

Could you please clarify what exactly is not working for you.

Offline jane23

Hi,
My avast password was working as usual till a few days ago. Now passwords are not populated when I log in to things, the little key icon is there, but no password,  and it says I have to type in my master password which I can not remember.
I had a message just before it stopped working to say that passwords was no longer available to me and the service had been stopped. Well when I last paid you it was available. I believe you can not stop a service I have paid for.
Jane

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

Avast Passwords is not available for new users but it should still work for existing users. On which device are you experiencing this issue?
Could you also clarify where/how/from whom you received the message "I had a message just before it stopped working to say that passwords was no longer available to me and the service had been stopped."

Offline toolsoberguy81

it now wants me to pay for the avast password service on one device but not the other

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
it now wants me to pay for the avast password service on one device but not the other

Hi,

Could you please attach a screenshot of the message asking you to pay?