Author Topic: Avast order id number  (Read 9168 times)

Offline Asyn

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
    • >>>  Avast Forum - Deutschsprachiger Bereich  <<<
Re: Avast order id number
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2021, 10:55:33 AM »
...and i need the order ID number...
Just enter/use 00000000 (Order-ID) and explain it in your request.
W8.1 [x64] - Avast Free AV 23.3.8047.BC [UI.757] - Firefox ESR 102.9 [NS/uBO/PB] - Thunderbird 102.9.1
Avast-Tools: Secure Browser 109.0 - Cleanup 23.1 - SecureLine 5.18 - DriverUpdater 23.1 - CCleaner 6.01
Avast Wissenswertes (Downloads, Anleitungen & Infos): https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=60523.0

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2021, 01:29:03 PM »

I lost my activation email, and i need the order ID number, is there any way to resend the email?

Hi,

I replied to your PM.

Offline tjozwik64

« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2021, 02:13:46 PM »
Can you please re-send me an email with an ID order?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2021, 11:50:19 AM »
Can you please re-send me an email with an ID order?

Hi,

I can't resend the email but the order ID is:26949455

Offline tjozwik64

« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2021, 01:09:08 PM »
I wanna cancel my avast subscription but when i wanna do this on website subscriptions.avast.com there was no buttton with "unsubscribe" so i was thinking i need to go to a support page so i clicked on "cancel subscription" but i was needed a order id number and i cannot find it on my email so i texted on this forum and i get from u order id number and i  send it on a support page and when i send it on my email i got from avast "We have cancelled the auto-renewal feature for your subscription as you requested" but on the subscription page its sees still ur subscription will be reneved 29 august so i didnt know its canceled or not

Offline DavidR

• Avast Überevangelist
  • Certainly Bot
  • No support PMs thanks
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2021, 03:56:58 PM »
<snip>
i got from avast "We have cancelled the auto-renewal feature for your subscription as you requested" but on the subscription page its sees still ur subscription will be reneved 29 august so i didnt know its canceled or not

The user interface doesn't reflect what is on Avast auto renewal database.

In effect you still have time remaining on your existing subscription and that is what you are seeing.  The subscription will be renewed shouldn't happen but if that did happen you can request a refund.

Restart your computer and check the User Interface again and also logon (or connect) to your avast account and see what that says.
Windows 10 Home 64bit/ Acer Aspire F15/ Intel Core i5 7200U 2.5GHz, 8GB DDR4 memory, 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD/ avast! free 24.3.6108 (build 24.3.8975.762) UI 1.0.801/ Firefox, uBlock Origin, uMatrix/ MailWasher Pro/ Avast! Mobile Security

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2021, 03:06:21 PM »
I wanna cancel my avast subscription but when i wanna do this on website subscriptions.avast.com there was no buttton with "unsubscribe" so i was thinking i need to go to a support page so i clicked on "cancel subscription" but i was needed a order id number and i cannot find it on my email so i texted on this forum and i get from u order id number and i  send it on a support page and when i send it on my email i got from avast "We have cancelled the auto-renewal feature for your subscription as you requested" but on the subscription page its sees still ur subscription will be reneved 29 august so i didnt know its canceled or not

Hi,

I can confirm that our system shows that your subscription has been cancelled. Your license will expire on Aug/29/2021.

Offline tjozwik64

« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2021, 08:00:15 PM »
Hi i have a question because in day 16 august 2021 i bought a subscription everything is alright but i have 1 problem its show this 1 subscription i bought and another that is avast Premium security and it says its free trial but we didnt started the trial and its says in 3 days it gonna be renewed and it showed when i bought the correct subscription , and it show its the same licence code to the 1 subscription and 2 subscription i got photos but i dont know how to send them but on the top is "avast premium security that will expire in 3 days and its subscription for month but i bought avast ultimate multi device for 1 year and when i bought the avast ultimate multi device it pop up and its show as free trial and it have the same licence key like the free trial but i didnt started the trial in my avast too say it gonna be charged in 3 days and on site subscription avast so if u can help me because i dont wanna pay for that because i arleady paid for 1

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2021, 01:16:33 PM »
Hi i have a question because in day 16 august 2021 i bought a subscription everything is alright but i have 1 problem its show this 1 subscription i bought and another that is avast Premium security and it says its free trial but we didnt started the trial and its says in 3 days it gonna be renewed and it showed when i bought the correct subscription , and it show its the same licence code to the 1 subscription and 2 subscription i got photos but i dont know how to send them but on the top is "avast premium security that will expire in 3 days and its subscription for month but i bought avast ultimate multi device for 1 year and when i bought the avast ultimate multi device it pop up and its show as free trial and it have the same licence key like the free trial but i didnt started the trial in my avast too say it gonna be charged in 3 days and on site subscription avast so if u can help me because i dont wanna pay for that because i arleady paid for 1

Hi,

You only have one valid subscription (Avast Ultimate) and it will expire Sep/06/2022
Avast Premium Security Trial will expire Oct/10/2021 and should not renew.