Author Topic: Add Option to "add" Offline License to Avast website for ease  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Dubiet

Sr,
      Is there any chance of you, adding the option to add offline licenses to the Avast Website, that are purchased from an offline store, as it would be very easy to manage it, as there are chances of losing the key offline, also using the key via the email address on different computers without having to remember the key and would support all features just like an online purchased key, to the Avast windows software(other platforms as well), etc?

Avast team's reply would be appreciated.

Thank you
« Last Edit: July 20, 2020, 10:34:37 AM by Dubiet »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: Add Option to "add" Offline License to Avast website for ease
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2020, 03:24:46 PM »
Sr,
      Is there any chance of you, adding the option to add offline licenses to the Avast Website, that are purchased from an offline store, as it would be very easy to manage it, as there are chances of losing the key offline, also using the key via the email address on different computers without having to remember the key and would support all features just like an online purchased key, to the Avast windows software(other platforms as well), etc?

Thank you

Hi,

I am not sure if I fully understand your question.
The offline installer files can be found here: https://www.avast.com/installation-files

Offline Dubiet

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2020, 11:05:22 AM »
Sr,

Thank you

Hi,

The offline installer files can be found here: https://www.avast.com/installation-files

No sir, you did not get me.
What I am trying to say, when an avast license is purchased OFFLINE. Is there any way to add/import "that" license to my AVAST ACCOUNT (online) ? and if not , when will you implement this feature?
Thankyou
« Last Edit: July 24, 2020, 11:07:27 AM by Dubiet »

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2020, 02:17:30 PM »
Sr,

Thank you

Hi,

No sir, you did not get me.
What I am trying to say, when an avast license is purchased OFFLINE. Is there any way to add/import "that" license to my AVAST ACCOUNT (online) ? and if not , when will you implement this feature?
Thankyou

Please send me the license via PM so that I can look into this.