Author Topic: Avast subscribed me without my knowledge, and charged it to stolen Mastercard  (Read 1327 times)

Offline Noviembre

This is very strange.

First) I never use automathed subscriptions. So I'm 100% this re-subscription is fraud.
Yet, I will not think that this was done on purpose, I prefer to belive this was a system error.

Second) I know that I didn't make this purchase, especially, because this purchase was made with a Mastercad that was stollen to my last year. I can't understad how that purchase was accepted.
----------------------

Having said that, I logged in my avast account and found out that there is a new subscription on my subscriptions page. The subscription appears correctly with its activation code, expiration date and everything.

however, I did not make this purchase and also the purchase was charged to a credit card that was stolen from me last year, something that would have been impossible for me to achieve on purpose.

I would like to cancel this strange subscription, but I cannot do it alone, because I never received a confirmation email with the order ID and the purchase password, which is necessary to cancel it.

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Hi,

Could you please PM me the activation code so that I can look into this?

Offline Noviembre

I'm sorry for the late reply. I will PM the thing to you