Author Topic: How to get Passwords back  (Read 1360 times)

Offline David_27

How to get Passwords back
« on: July 29, 2020, 08:18:53 PM »
Passwords always disappears after installing Avast Free. I've switched PCs, I imported exported and imported my passwords through a file, but after importing them on the new PC, the "Passwords" section completely disappeared from the Privacy tab on Avast. How to get it back?

Offline r@vast

• Avast team
  • Massive Poster
Re: How to get Passwords back
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2020, 08:54:08 AM »
Passwords always disappears after installing Avast Free. I've switched PCs, I imported exported and imported my passwords through a file, but after importing them on the new PC, the "Passwords" section completely disappeared from the Privacy tab on Avast. How to get it back?

Hi,

Please PM me your email address associated with Avast Passwords.

Offline David_27

Re: How to get Passwords back
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2020, 07:06:50 PM »

Hi,

Please PM me your email address associated with Avast Passwords.

It magically came back after rebooting. I think it came back because I had configured it right after installing Avast. In Nother PC some time ago, it disappeared and never came back.
Passwords disappears after installation, if you don't configure it right away, I think that is clear,