Author Topic: Forcepad driver tray window  (Read 12176 times)

Offline KLO99

Forcepad driver tray window
« on: October 20, 2020, 06:32:45 PM »
I installed Avast Driver Updater, the trial version. Now, every time I shut down my Dell laptop, this message displays:  "Forcepad driver tray window: Syn TPEnh.exe - Application Error."  I think it has something to do with the touchpad, which I generally don't use. I would like to find out how to resolve the error so the message doesn't keep appearing. The computer has Windows 10 Pro, ver. 1511.

Offline Iron_Klaus

• Avast Employee
Re: Forcepad driver tray window
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2020, 07:37:22 AM »
We are sorry for your problems. However, in order to help you, we need more information about what happened on your system.

The easiest way is to use our program to collect this information.

You can simply send them by executing our log collector utility from this path C:\Program Files\AVAST Software\Driver Updater\dulogcollector.exe and once the logs are collected they will be automatically send to our server.

Once it is done, please let send me a direct message with the email address you have used there so we can join the logs with your report here.

Did you know?
The Driver Updater automatically backs up the driver before installing the new one. If you select a driver in the driver overview, you will be shown which versions are available. If only one is displayed, then this driver has not been updated. Otherwise you can install another one from the backup. 

Offline KLO99

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2020, 05:33:58 PM »
Hi,
I sent in the requested log a few weeks ago, but haven't received any further information. The problem  still exists.

Offline Iron_Klaus

• Avast Employee
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2020, 11:47:22 AM »
Unfortunally I receive the files just today.

To solve the problem start the driver updater and search in driver overview the Synaptics Service binaries. Open details and restore the version 19.5.17.13.

This may solve the problem.